Air to Air Heat Pump
GES Mechanical are a Micro-Generation Certificate Scheme (MCS) accredited company and can provide you with a heat pump for every application in your home or your place of work.
An air to air heat pump is an all in one heating and cooling system that is designed to give you year round comfort in the home or workplace.
An air to air heat pump comprises an outdoor and an indoor unit which converts hidden energy in the air (even on the coldest winter day) into heat for your home or place of work.
The outdoor unit extracts the energy from the air outside of the property. This heat, absorbed by refrigerant solution within the unit, is then turned into hot air by the indoor unit and distributed within the property.
This heat pump is ideally suitable for a wide range of installations including: flats or apartments, smaller homes or offices, extensions, conservatories or orangeries and are usually operated via a handy remote control unit.
– Could lower your fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating.
– Could provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
– Could lower your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing.
– No need for fuel deliveries.
– Can heat your home and provide and hot water.
– Need little maintenance – they’re called ‘fit and forget’ technology.
– Can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump, though efficiencies may be lower.
Please note that you may have to apply for planning permission to install an air to air source heat pump depending on whereabouts you reside in the UK.