Exhaust Air Heat Pump
GES Mechanical are a Micro-Generation Certificate Scheme (MCS) accredited company and can provide you with a heat pump for every application in your home or your place of work.
If you’re building a new house or developing new apartments, now’s the perfect time to take advantage of this energy efficient heating technology. Install an exhaust air heat pump and you can enjoy a healthy, oxygen-rich atmosphere inside your home or place of work.
Exhaust or ventilation air is a common heat source for heat pumps in both residential and commercial buildings. Exhaust air heat pumps facilitate heat recovery and supply the energy recovered from exhaust air for the domestic hot water and even the heating. An exhaust air heat pump is basically an energy recycling system.
Not only does energy recovery ensure a healthy and comfortable form of heating, it also produces considerable savings in terms of heat energy, along with a reduction in CO₂ emissions.
When working at its most efficient, an exhaust air heat pump can offer significant energy reductions over conventional heating systems. In the right conditions an exhaust air heat pump can achieve a 50% reduction in running costs.
Key benefits of an exhaust air heat pump
– Could lower your fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating.
– Could provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
– Could lower your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing.
– Don’t need fuel deliveries.
– Can heat your home and provide and hot water.
– Need little maintenance – they’re called ‘fit and forget’ technology.
– Can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump, though efficiencies may be lower.