Solar PV Field Sales Agent Vacancy
Our Energy Advisor’s strive to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with home-owners. They actively identify and pursue leads, address customer’s questions and concerns, and meet sales quotas of solar systems and energy efficiency services.
We take a consultative approach to educating customers on the growing solar/clean energy industry. Pure Energy Advisor’s are the primary external representatives of the company and are expected to convey a sense of expertise in services and capabilities offered. This position requires tact, adaptability, confidence, and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
• Sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services.
• Closing deals and signing contracts at client homes.
• Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial design.
• Analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial ROI.
• Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to relay this to clients.
• Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database.
• Expedited career path leading to sales management, contingent upon performance.
• Leads generated daily in-house on your behalf by our UK based sales floor.
• OTE of £104,000 uncapped on a self employed basis.
• Minimum 4-6 years of a successful track record of consumer sales experience (prefer in-house).
• Strong track record of full cycle business development.
• Hunter mentality with the ability to excel at winning new business.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed monthly sales numbers.
• Strong track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business etc.
• Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must, CRM experience a plus.
• Valid state driver’s license.
• Clean DMV driving record (example, no DUI in the last 5 years).
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Please contact Iain Murtha or Kayleigh Small on 01302 802090 for further details.