Thermodynamic Solar Panels from GES Mechanical
Thermodynamic solar panels offer fantastic flexibility due to the fact that they work all year round and will produce hot water for your home, business or swimming pool. These panels can also provide the heat to your underfloor or central heating system.
Traditional solar thermal panels only enable you to gain heat from the sun for approximately 60% of the year due to the UK’s seasonal climate. The rest of the year you will have to rely on an expensive back-up system (gas or oil boiler for example) to provide heat.
These thermodynamic solar panels are therefore the perfect solution for the UK. They do not rely on the power of the sun but instead absorb heat energy from the atmosphere, just like an air source heat pump does.
Benefits of Thermodynamic Solar Panels
– Provides 100% of your hot water.
– Provides 55°C hot water.
– The system doesn’t freeze or overheat.
– No need to be south facing and can be wall mounted.
– Excellent thermal efficiency.
– Significantly reduces carbon emissions.
– Even works in winter (as low as -15°C) and during the night!
How Thermodynamic Solar Panels Work
1. A refrigerant fluid fills and circulates the panels absorbing heat energy from the atmosphere.
2. This increase in temperature expands the fluid into a gas, which passes through a compressor.
3. The pressurised gas then flows through a heat exchanger. This transfers the heat into the water to be used for sanitary hot water, central or underfloor heating or your swimming pool.
4. Finally, the gas passes through an expansion valve, reverts back to a liquid and flows back to the panels to repeat the process.
Marcus Payne, managing director of GES Mechanical, said: “These thermodynamic solar panels have created massive interest since their launch and are ideal products for the UK.
“They will always outperform traditional solar hot water panels due to the UK’s inconsistent weather.
“The robust panels can be installed on a wall, flat or pitched roof, are lightweight for ease of installation and will help reduce your carbon footprint.
For more information on these superb products, contact GES Mechancial on 07730 337484 or phone 01302 876194. There’s more information about these panels at www.ukgreenenergy.co.uk.